Sunday 20 November 2005

Playing With My New Camera

Trying to take some good pictures with my new camera. I am very new in photography and have almost zero knowledge in this hobby, but I really appreciate scenery photography and wil very happy if I could make one beautiful photo. Yes, I know, most of them are using the expensive camera to get the excellent pictures.

I just trying and these are some night and low light pictures I took using Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX9.

More pictures




This picture was taken when it is near to dusk. But not dark yet. By focusing on the tree before the sun, I took this nice picture.. well, at least for me.





Night shot with slow shutter, starry sky mode 15 seconds shutter. Taken at midnight.

The second picture took on the same night with 15 seconds shutter speed, starry sky mode.

Another picture that night with 60 seconds shutter speed, starry sky mode.

This is a picture of the night sky with the moon. Taken on another night with 60 seconds shutter speed, starry sky mode.

As you can see, I really like to take picture with starry sky mode to take night scenery picture because the image is glarring and clear and beautiful. There is also night scenery mode in this camera but I not using it much unless I want to take picture in below 8 seconds shutter speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...