Saturday 18 March 2006

Infection by Contact Lense Solution

Oh my God!! All these while I am using ReNu contact lense solution till now. I am not aware of what is going on about the solution produce by Bausch & Lomb. Bausch & Lomb also produce other solution such as Alcon and Complete. No wonder, when several days ago I asked at several shop, they have no stock for ReNu.

It is reported that the solution is one of the cause of fungal keratitis. The signs of keratitis which I found from here http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/k/keratitis/symptoms.htm are


I do not know whether I am infected or not because I got some signs such as red eye, watering eye and light sensitivity.

Oh my God!! Oh my God!!

Some links:
1. Thestar.com.my- ReNu lens solution linked to infections.
2. JeffOoi- Eyecare scare: Bausch & Lomb defiant
3. Wikipedia- Keratitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...