Saturday 15 April 2006

Yahoo, Outlook and now Google Calendar - Beta



So much calendar to choose. Yahoo calendar, Microsoft Outlook calendar, PDA's calendar, mobile phone calendar, and the latest is Google calendar. What is the hoo haa about Google calendar? Yeah, it is a web base calendar and free!. Off course, same as Yahoo calendar. I don't know what is the advantage of using the calendar. I even don't know how to use it and I never use any of them before. May be because I am not a complicated person or may be I am not living in a complicated life. Hmm...

Hopefully, one day Google will produce a free Google OS.. hahahaha

If you want another calendar in your life sign up here.

And a good review about Google Calendar is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...